WMT Flow Slider is a HTML5 Image Gallery for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0. This gallery is using the GPU (hardware acceleration), the rendering speed and performance is impeccable on desktop computers and most importantly on mobile devices.
This HTML5 gallery comes with 2 different styles. You can make your own skin with custom buttons. Buttons are
actually images (.png or .jpg) so you can replace them with your own
graphics, the button graphics can be have a different shape, basically
the look of this gallery can be completely modified.
1. Install WMT Flow Slider Gallery
WMT Flow Slider installs like any other Joomla Component . If you are not familiar with Joomla Extensions installation, you can watch short video tutorial about how to install joomla extensions.
2. WMT Flow Slider Gallery Configuration
WMT Flow Slider has administrator configuration component where you
can add new images, change dimensions and templates
To access administrator configuration component navigate: Components --> WMT Flow Slider.
First screen shows items that are added to WMT Flow Slider
2.1 Upload new image
- Click on the Images button - upper right
- Click on Upload link
- Browse for desired image and click Upload - upper right
2.2 Add new Image
- Click on New - upper right
- Click on the thumbnail "No image" to open pop-up window and select desired image
- Fill all fields and click Save - upper right
- Click on Config - upper right
- Setup all parameters
- Click on Save - upper right
2.4 Edit image Title and Description
- Click on checkbox next to the image
- Click on New button (upper right)
- Make changes and click Save (upper right)
3. Publish WMT Flow Slider on Frontpage
- Navigate to Menues --> DESIRED MENU --> Add Menu Items
- From Menu Item Type select WMT Flow Slider
- Add Menu Title and clikc on Save