|WMT Cover Flow - Joomla Module|
WMT Cover Flow is a flash based Joomla extension with over 35 settings to customize the behavior and appearance.
Each item in WMT Cover Flow can have its own link and link target window and you can specify the image that will show initially. Smooth tweens and true 3D makes it the best solution for displaying your work.
WMT Cover Flow comes with Joomla Administration back-end Control Panel for multiple Cover Flows customization.
1. Navigate to Components --> WMT Cover Flow
2. In WMT Cover Flow Control Panel click on New WMT Cover Flow icon (upper right)
3. Enter new WMT Cover Flow name (SMALL CAPS WITHOUT SPACES) and click on Save icon (upper right).
(New WMT Cover Flow is created in Control Panel and new module is automatically installed with the name of that menu.)
4. In WMT Cover Flow, click on newly created WMT Cover Flow, to add cover flow images, description and to assign links to individual image.
4-1. Click on Upload Image to upload images that you want to use with WMT Cover Flow.
4-2. When you are finished with image upload, click New WMT Cover Flow Item to add new Item to WMT Cover Flow.
Here you can select image for WMT Cover Flow Item, assign link to that image (custom URL or you can select Joomla Article to link that item to), select link target, enter description.
5. As we said in 3rd step, new module is created with the name of your newly created WMT Cover Flow, so navigate to Module Manager and enter the newly created Module to publish WMT Cover Flow.
In module settings, you have option to tune WMT Cover Flow settings to suit your layout.
|Pro Version Unlimited Domains:||€5
|Support only for one domain.|
|Pro Version Unlimited Domains:||€12|
|Support for all domains.