Wmt PRO Mp3 Player is a flash based Mp3 Player for Joomla. Some of WMT PRO Mp3 Player
Features: Unlimited numbers of Mp3 Players on website, Unlimited
numbers of Albums in Mp3 Player, Custom Album cover; Mp3 Player
settings: Auto Play, Continuous Play, On Complete Jump To Next, Repeat,
Initial Volume ...
WMT PRO Mp3 Player comes with Joomla Administration back-end Control Panel for multiple Mp3 Players customization.
To create new WMT PRO Mp3 Player:
1. Navigate to Components --> PRO Mp3 Player
2. In PRO Mp3 Player Control Panel click on New icon (upper right)
3. Enter new menu name (SMALL CAPS WITHOUT SPACES) and click on Save icon (upper right).
(New PRO Mp3 Player is created in Control Panel and new module is automatically installed with the name of that menu.)
Edit Newly Created WMT PRO Mp3 Player:
4. In PRO Mp3 Player Control Pane, click on newly created PRO Mp3 Player, to add cover images, to upload mp3 files and to make playlist.
4-1. Click on Upload Images to upload album cover images.
4-2. Click New Album to add new Album.
Here you can enter Album Name, select Album Cover image and select Album state.
Add songs to WMT PRO Mp3 Player Album:
5. Navigate to Components --> PRO Mp3 Player and click on desired Mp3 Player
6. In column CLICK TO EDIT PLAYLIST click on a link next to album for which you would like to edit song list
7. Now click on Upload Songs to upload songs. ( Upload size is limited in php.ini, so first check upload size in php.ini )
8. When you finished with songs upload, click on New Song button.
8-1. Select song, Enter song Name and artist, select state and click on Save button
Publish WMT PRO Mp3 Player
9. As i said in 3rd step, new module is created with the name of your newly created PRO Mp3 Player, so navigate to Module Manager and enter the newly created Module to publish PRO Mp3 Player.
- Select module position and publish module.
WMT PRO Mp3 Player Front Display, Width and Height Configuration 10. When you have finished with adding Albums and Songs to PRO Mp3 Player, you will probably need to edit
Front Display (change width and height of the module, change Auto Play, Continuous Play, On Complete Jump To Next, Repeat, Initial Volume ...).
To access configuration options navigate to Components --> PRO Mp3 Player and click on desired Mp3 Player.
Click on the Player Config button (upper right) to enter Configuration page for selected PRO Mp3 Player.
For each PRO Mp3 Player created in control panel you can configure:
WMT PRO Mp3 Player Tips:
- Important: when you uninstall component com_wmtpromp3player, all modules that are created with PRO Mp3 Player, Control Panel will be deleted.
- Important: when you delete Mp3 Player from PRO Mp3 Player Control Panel, module that is assigned to that PRO Mp3 Player is also deleted.
- Tip: when
you make changes in Configuration menu in admin back, after you Save
your changes, you will probably need to clear your browsers cache before
you can see actual changes on the front.