|WMT Pro Mp3 Player - Joomla Extension|
WMT PRO Mp3 Player comes with Joomla Administration back-end Control Panel for multiple Mp3 Players customization.
1. Navigate to Components --> PRO Mp3 Player
2. In PRO Mp3 Player Control Panel click on New icon (upper right)
3. Enter new menu name (SMALL CAPS WITHOUT SPACES) and click on Save icon (upper right).
(New PRO Mp3 Player is created in Control Panel and new module is automatically installed with the name of that menu.)
4. In PRO Mp3 Player Control Pane, click on newly created PRO Mp3 Player, to add cover images, to upload mp3 files and to make playlist.
4-1. Click on Upload Images to upload album cover images.
4-2. Click New Album to add new Album.
Here you can enter Album Name, select Album Cover image and select Album state.
5. Navigate to Components --> PRO Mp3 Player and click on desired Mp3 Player
6. In column CLICK TO EDIT PLAYLIST click on a link next to album for which you would like to edit song list
7. Now click on Upload Songs to upload songs. ( Upload size is limited in php.ini, so first check upload size in php.ini )
8. When you finished with songs upload, click on New Song button.
8-1. Select song, Enter song Name and artist, select state and click on Save button
9. As i said in 3rd step, new module is created with the name of your newly created PRO Mp3 Player, so navigate to Module Manager and enter the newly created Module to publish PRO Mp3 Player.
- Select module position and publish module.
|Wmt Pro MP3 Player Configuration:|
|Slider Scroll Width:||
|List Scroll Height:||
|Visible Album Images:||
|Wmt Pro MP3 Player Settings:|
|On Complete Jump To Next:|
|Wmt Pro MP3 Player Text slide setup:|
|Text Slide Time:||
|Text Pause Time:||
|Pro Version Unlimited Domains:||€5
|Support only for one domain.|
|Pro Version Unlimited Domains:||€12|
|Support for all domains..|
Which Web Hosting Providers make it Easiest to Transfer a Website?
5 Things to Consider when Choosing a Drupal Web Hosting Company
Differences between using Joomla vs WordPress Hosting
4 must-haves for user-friendly Magento store
Biggest mistakes in choosing a host for your WordPress blog
10 Important Factors To Choosing Plug-Ins For Your Blog