WMT JS 3D Gallery Joomla 2.5 & 3.0 Module and Component
Joomla Extensions -
Written by Webmaster-tips.net
WMT JS 3D Gallery Free Joomla Module and Component is a jQuery based 3D gallery. Packed in this extension are Joomla 2.5 and 3.0 Module and Joomla 2.5 and 3.0 Component.
Free edition has limitation so that only one instance of JS 3D Gallery can be displayed on a website. We also offer paid version (€5 and €15) where there is no limitation.
In paid version you have administrator configuration component where you can add unlimited number of WMT JS 3D Galleries in a module positions and you can change background image of 3D Gallery slides (see our demo link for background image).
1. Install WMT JS 3D Gallery
WMT JS 3D Gallery installs like any other Joomla Module. If you are not familiar with Joomla Extensions installation, you can watch short video tutorial about how to install joomla extensions.
2. WMT JS 3D Gallery Configuration
WMT JS 3D Gallery has administrator configuration component where you can add new images to 3D Gallery, change border color and design, setup auto-play, add link...
To access administrator configuration component navigate: Components --> WMT JS 3D Gallery.
First screen shows items that are added to WMT JS 3D Gallery
2.1 Upload new image
- Click on the Upload button - upper right
- Click on Upload link
- Browse for desired image and click Upload - upper right
2.2 Add new menu item
- Click on New - upper right
- Click on the thumbnail "No image" to open pop-up window and select desired image
- Fill all fields and click Save - upper right
- Click on Config - upper right
- Setup all parameters
- Click on Save - upper right
3. Publish WMT JS 3D Gallery to module position
- Navigate to Module Manager
- From Select Type drop down menu filter select WMT JS 3D Gallery
- Click on menu name to edit position, publish state, menu assignment.
4. Publish WMT JS 3D Gallery as Component
- Navigate to Menues --> DESIRED MENU --> Add Menu Items
- From Menu Item Type select WMT JS 3D Gallery
- Add Menu Title and clikc on Save