Joomla Image Gallery Wmt Square Gallery
Joomla Extensions -
Written by Webmaster-tips.net
Joomla Image Gallery Wmt Square Gallery is a free flash based image gallery. This gallery supports unilimted albums with unlimited images. You can add custom Title and Description to every image.
1. Install Wmt Square Gallery
Wmt Square Gallery installs like any other Joomla Extension. If you are not familiar with Joomla Extensions installation, you can watch short video tutorial about how to install joomla extensions.
2. Wmt Square Gallery Configuration
Wmt Square Gallery has administrator configuration component where you can add new images, description, image link and target window.
To access administrator configuration component navigate: Components --> Wmt Square Gallery.
First "Screen" shows currently available albums.
2.1 Upload new image
- Click on the Upload button - upper right
- Click on Upload link
- Browse for desired image and click Upload - upper right
2.2 Add new album
- From the first "Screen" Components --> Wmt Square Gallery Click on New - upper right
- Enter album title
- Enter order, and publish status and click Save - upper right
2.2.1 Add new image
- From the first "Screen" Components --> Wmt Square Gallery click on desired album
- Now Click on New - upper right
- From Uploaded Images section mouse over filename for preview and click to select thumbnail
- Fill all fields (title text, description, link, link target...) and click Save - upper right
- From the "first screen" Components --> Wmt Square Gallery Click on Config - upper right
- Setup all parameters
- Click on Save - upper right
3. Publish Wmt Square Gallery
- Navigate to Menus --> Main Menu (just an example)
- Click on the "New" button (upper right)
- From the "Select Menu Item Type" tree, click on the Component that you would like to display.
- In "Menu Item Details" enter Title and Alias and click on "Save" (upper right)
Also make sure that the "Published" is set to "Yes", "Access Level" to "Public"
Download Wmt Square Gallery | Demo Wmt Square Gallery
Now, navigate to frontpage, and under the Main Menu you will have newly created menu item with "Title" that you entered in Step 4.