Free Responsive Slider - WMT Basic Slider - Joomla Component
Joomla Extensions -
WMT Basic Slider is free Joomla Component
. In administrator back-end you have option to upload images, assign
URL, target and rel to every image in slider and you can choose one out
of the 3 predefined templates.
Responsive Slider - WMT Basic Slider
1. Install WMT Basic Slider
WMT Basic Slider installs like any other Joomla Component . If you are not familiar with Joomla Extensions installation, you can watch short video tutorial about how to install joomla extensions.
2. WMT Basic Slider Configuration
WMT Basic Slider has administrator configuration component where you
can add new images (slides), assign URL, target and rel to images and change templates for front-end display.
To access administrator configuration component navigate: Components --> WMT Basic Slider.
First screen shows items that are added to WMT Basic Slider
2.1 Upload new image
- Click on the Images button - upper right
- Click on Upload link
- Browse for desired image and click Upload - upper right
2.2 Add new Image
- Click on New - upper right
- Click on the thumbnail "No image" to open pop-up window and select desired image
- Fill all fields and click Save - upper right
- Click on Config - upper right
- Select template
- Click on Save - upper right
2.4 Edit image URL, target or rel
- Click on checkbox next to the image
- Click on New button (upper right)
- Make changes and click Save (upper right)
3. Publish WMT Basic Slider on Frontpage
- Navigate to Menues --> DESIRED MENU --> Add Menu Items
- From Menu Item Type select WMT Basic Slider
- Add Menu Title and clikc on Save