Free HTML5 - Random Gallery - Joomla Component
Joomla Extensions -
The HTML5 Random Gallery Joomla Component is using the GPU (hardware
acceleration), the rendering speed and performance is impeccable on
desktop computers and most importantly on mobile devices. Support keyboard arrows or mouse wheel for navigation.
This HTML5 Random Gallery Joomla Component comes with 3 different
styles. You can make your own skin with custom buttons. Buttons are
actually images (.png or .jpg) so you can replace them with your own
graphics, the button graphics can be have a different shape, basically
the look of this gallery can be completely modified.
Free HTML5 - Random Gallery Joomla Component
1. Install WMT Random Gallery
WMT Random Gallery installs like any other Joomla Component . If you are not familiar with Joomla Extensions installation, you can watch short video tutorial about how to install joomla extensions.
2. WMT Random Gallery Configuration
WMT Flow Slider has administrator configuration component where you
can add new images, change dimensions and templates
To access administrator configuration component navigate: Components --> WMT Random Gallery.
First screen shows items that are added to WMT Random Gallery
2.1 Upload new image
- Click on the Images button - upper right
- Click on Upload link
- Browse for desired image and click Upload - upper right
2.2 Add new Image
- Click on New - upper right
- Click on the thumbnail "No image" to open pop-up window and select desired image
- Fill all fields and click Save - upper right
- Click on Config - upper right
- Setup all parameters
- Click on Save - upper right
2.4 Edit image Title and Description
- Click on checkbox next to the image
- Click on New button (upper right)
- Make changes and click Save (upper right)
3. Publish WMT Random Gallery on Frontpage
- Navigate to Menues --> DESIRED MENU --> Add Menu Items
- From Menu Item Type select WMT Flow Slider
- Add Menu Title and clikc on Save
U can use keyboard arrows or mouse wheel for navigation.