WMT Content Timeline is powerful and lightweight responsive jQuery/HTML5/CSS3 Joomla Module , design for displaying any organized Joomla content.
WMT Content Timeline – Joomla Module
1. Install WMT Content Timeline
WMT Content Timeline installs like any other Joomla Extension . If you are not familiar with Joomla Extensions installation, you can watch short video tutorial about how to install joomla extensions.
Navigate to Extensions –> Extension Manager. In the Upload Package File area, click on Browse, select extension archive file and click on Upload & Install button.
2. WMT Content Timeline Configuration
WMT Content Timeline has administrator configuration component where you can add new items (slides) to timeline.
To access administrator configuration component navigate: Components –> WMT Content Timeline.
First screen shows items that are added to WMT Content Timeline
2.1 Add new Item
- Click on New – upper right
- Select source for new Item (from Joomla Category /all articles from selected Category will be added/ or single Article
- After you Select source for Timeline Item, click on the Item Name to edit that Item
- Click on the No Image to select picture for Item in closed and open state. – you must upload desired images modules/mod_wmt_content_timeline/images
- Click on Config – upper right
- Setup styling options according to your needs
- Click on Save – upper right
3. WMT Content Timeline Display
- Navigate to module manager
- Select module WMT Content Timeline
- Publish this module to desired position